Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Tuesday Tidbits

I drove to Richmond this morning for work and here are some of my thoughts from the drive...


I wonder why:
  • that first sip of my Starbucks Caramel Macchaito makes me feel so darn good
  • it takes the people with the smallest vehicles the most tries/time to back in their car!
  • I keep forgetting to get my favorite CDs out of the Mustang!! It makes for a long drive...

I love:
  • waking up next to my husband!
  • having McKayla greet me at the door after work - it melts my heart
  • DVR - it is just too fabulous!
  • Mondays off - what could be better?!
  • My wedding ring - I can't stop looking down!

Other completely random thoughts:
  • I really wanted to sit at home today with my favorite Longwood blanket, some hot chocolate, and watch Beauty in the Beast
  • For some reason, I felt the need to listen to Celine Dion's Greatest Hits this morning (probably why I wanted to watch Beauty and the Beast - Tale As Old As Time....)
  • People have always told me I talk in my sleep...mumbling about nothing in particular. Apparently, football is getting to me. Michael says I was talking about Jake Delhomme in my sleep the other night.
  • It's lunchtime, half of the work day is OVER, and I can't wait to get home to my M & M!

No comments:

Post a Comment