Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lessons Learned

I've learned a lot in the past few months. I've learned that I can do a lot more than I thought I could, both mentally and physically. I rode around tonight thinking about being alone and being lonely, and they are in fact two very different things. Some days, I can come home and be immediately drawn into my cozy little house, and other days, I hear all of the little noises that the house makes because there is no one else making a sound. And that's okay. I've learned that I can go to a movie by myself and enjoy it. I've learned that I can take care of my home (with a little help from my daddy and brothers-in-law!). I've learned that I can take a trip by myself. I've learned that I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for. I've learned that just because you're alone, it doesn't mean you're lonely. And just because you're with someone, it doesn't mean you're not alone. And most importantly, I've learned that I really CAN do ALL things through Christ, who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment