Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My 25th Birthday




What a great birthday weekend! Thanks to being a state employee, I had a four day weekend! I did a few things around the house on Friday, then went to our Friday night Bible class. Cory fixed super yummy Chinese food and a delicious chocolate cheesecake. Micah even offered to let me pull his tooth as my birthday gift, but I declined! :)

Saturday was a nice lazy day, then I went to dinner at Grandma and Dandy's house. Grandma fixed a great meal - roast, carrots, and potatoes. Mama and Robert were also there.
Sunday was a typical day - meeting, Mexican, and lounging. Leslie came over and we sat on the sofa doing Sudoku and reading People magazine.
Monday was my actual birthday, which I shared with MLK this year. Mama and Leslie took off of work (Lauren wasn't able to go - we missed her!) and we went to Colonial Heights for the day. Shopping, Starbucks, Movie, and Olive Garden - can't ask for a better day!
As for actually getting older, I don't think 25 is bothering me. I'm very excited about this year - I have a good feeling about it. I do keep thinking I see gray hairs, though, but not yet! ;)
THANK YOU to everyone who sent messages, cards, and gifts. It was a great day! Happy Birthday to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment