Saturday, April 4, 2009

March Highlights

Here are some highlights from March:

* Off for a SNOW DAY on the 2nd!

* The fabulous Barton-Festa wedding weekend in PA

* Reading "The Sunflower" by Richard Paul Evans - one of my new favorite books!

* Australia coming out on DVD - I'm totally obsessed with Hugh Jackman

* Pizza and cheesecake for Leslie's birthday before Bible class

* "I Love Lucy" and "Bewitched" - there's nothing like those classic tv shows!

* Beating Mama at Scrabble on the 22nd (we play at least twice a week and I only win about twice a year!)

* Starting my new 2nd job at the library

2 comments:

  1. You know the day you won? I didn't realize that would be a highlight in your month! Glad I could contribute to your highlights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I do the highlights during the month, otherwise I wouldn't remember! Or maybe I would...maybe I can beat you again tonight? ;o)

    ReplyDelete