Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football???

September 13, 2009
Today I went to my first NFL game at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC. Michael has season tickets to the Carolina Panthers and we went to see them play the Philadelphia Eagles. We had a good trip up and got to the stadium about 11:30. Michael bought me my first jersey (Steve SMITH) and we walked around the inside of the stadium.

The game started at 1PM and it was hot, hot, HOT! Of course I forgot my sunscreen and got burnt! Jason Michael Carroll, a country artist, sang the National Anthem. The Panthers made the first touchdown, but after the first quarter, it pretty much went downhill from there. We lost the game, but it was an awesome experience! I can't wait to go again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment