Monday, September 28, 2009

"Honeymoon"

Since we got married on such short notice, we didn't really have time to plan a "honeymoon". Sunday night, we stayed at the cabin where we got married.



For dinner, we would settle for nothing less than the best! Michael took me to the store, where we picked up dinner and even dessert! :)



After our five-star dinner, we walked down to the lake and sat down on the dock for a while. It was a beautiful night and the water was nice.





Monday morning, we slept in (until about 7:30), then got right to work! We came home and made room for a few of my things at Michael's (now mine, too!) house. We finally got one of my dressers moved into the
bedroom.



Other events this week? Working in Richmond (where my co-worker, Jesse, made a beautiful cake to celebrate my wedding!!), Awanas, cleaning/organizing, soccer practice, Duke football game, church, and lunch with family and friends.



It was definitely a hectic first week of marriage and I'm pooped, but it was terrific! And don't worry - I'm going to get my "real" honeymoon in a few months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment