Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Time Capsule

I was in the attic today and found my box of things from elementary school. These papers where in the box - from the time capsule that LaCrosse Elementary School buried when I was in the third grade and opened my first year of college. Here is what I wrote:
                                          The Time Capsule                 May  7,1993
   In seven years I want to be an athlete or a florist. I love sports and flowers. I want to make the world a better place. My favorite food is wrapped chicken. I like to read, write and play sports. My favorite colors are navy blue, turquise, and green. My favorite books are the Boxcar Children. My favorite movies are Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea. Mrs. Crutchfield is my teacher. I love school. After college I want to be a pediatrician. I have two sisters Lauren and Leslie. Lauren is almost twelve and Leslie is six. I love shopping. Ryan Lee Clarke and Keli Irene Hood are my best friends. I love to go to Bible Camp. My penpal is Julie Cody, she lives in Richmond, Va. I've got tons of letters I want to send to her, but have lost them. I love cleaning and playing with my sisters. My favorite games are Scrabble and Chutes and Ladders. I'm in The Four Crazy Musketeers. I love typing on the computer. I'm nine years old. My favorite song is "Wind Beneath My Wings". My favorite place to go on vacation is Holden Beach, N.C.
Lindsey Paige Thomason
nine years old
May 7, 1993
It was fun to read and see how many things about me are the same! I also thought that the side ponytail and huge glasses in my drawing are pretty cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment