Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bucket List

The Bucket List - These are just some things I'd like to do one day. Some big, some small...

* Get a passport. Use it. A lot. I want to travel to London, Paris, Italy, Australia, Egypt, Israel, Alaska, Mexico, etc., etc.

* Do karaoke - someplace no one knows me

* Skydive

* Excel at playing the piano

* Live in a big city like NYC or Boston, if only for a year

* Learn to ice skate

* Really make a difference in someone's life

* GROW! I'd love to be five feet tall! :)

* See Aerosmith in concert

* Learn to speak another language fluently

* Read all of the "classics"

* Meet Hugh Jackman ;o)

* Own a bookstore

* Get my masters degree

* Learn to drive a stick shift

1 comment:

  1. Please own a bookstore!!! Just make sure that it is here! I would be a good customer:)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete