Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear My McKayla,

Have I told you today how much I love you?  Well, I do.  I love when you bring your blanket and doll into the office in the mornings so that you can be with me.  I love how you laugh and seeing your smile.  I love watching you read a book, especially one that was mine.  I love how tight you hug me and tell me that your "hug meter is low."  I love that you hopped in my lap the first day you met me and put your daddy's hat on my head.  I love how you and your daddy sing to each other.  I love playing games with you and helping you learn new things.  I love calling you vocabulary and spelling words and seeing how quickly you learn.  I love picking you up from school and having you tell me how excited you are to see me.  I love when you say you love me more than infinity.  I love how you go get your Bible early in the mornings before we wake up.  I love how excited you are about Christmas.  I love watching you dance around the house and hear you sing at the top of your lungs.  I love, love, love you. So much. More than I could ever love any daughter. I love that tonight you told me that you're mine.

I love you, McKayla Grace.

Love,
YOUR Lindsey

1 comment: