Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Goodbye, 522...

It's hard to believe that I lived in this house for two years! Sometimes it seems like so much longer (Michael agrees - how can you accumulate so much STUFF in just two years?!). Although I had already "moved out" of 522, most of my stuff was still there. It took us a good three or four days to pack and move everything out. We finally finished at 1AM on Sunday the 1st (the day the renter was allowed to move in). I'll admit that I got a little teary-eyed as I loaded the last few things and swept up the house. I worked so very hard to make this house a home, and I really think I did - it was mine and I loved it! I am excited to be married and start my new (fabulous!) life, but I am a little sad to leave my first house. Goodbye, 522! I will never forget you!




No comments:

Post a Comment