Monday, November 30, 2009

Lucy Meets Hermie

When Lucy and I moved in a few months ago, I was a little worried about Hermie the hermit crab.  Lucy is a sweet cat, but she's not a fan of other animals.  Hermie lived in the laundry room until it got chilly, then I moved him into the pantry (I know this is not ideal, but I wanted him alive!), until I finally moved him into our bedroom.  Hermie has been pretty inactive the whole time I've known him, so Lucy didn't pay much attention to him.... that was until I dropped poor Hermie's cage... right off of the tall dresser... and onto the floor. Oops.  Hermie fell out of the cage and I was really worried about him.  We moved him into McKayla's room and bring him into the living room from time to time to "hang out with the family."  Ever since his great fall, Hermie's been pretty active.  I really think he's just terrified.  Lucy started to notice Hermie since he's been moving around so much.  Here is the first meeting.  I think it went pretty well.



No comments:

Post a Comment