Thursday, November 12, 2009

Duplicates

Michael and I have worked very hard to combine our two homes into one. It wasn't much of a question that we would move into his house, since he has an extra bedroom and bathroom and the bedrooms are bigger. The things I miss the most from the other house are the ATTIC, the extra space in the pantry, and an extra closet (basically, I miss my storage!).

It has been a difficult task to cram TWO FULL HOUSES into one! However, we still managed to fit two sofa sets, two tables, and three TVs into the house and four dressers into our bedroom!

There are definitely things that we WILL NEVER NEED TO BUY AGAIN. So, if you're thinking about buying us a Christmas present, please omit the items from the list below:

- scotch tape : I'm pretty sure we have at least 12-15 rolls of tape
- band-aids : we have an entire drawer full
- garlic salt, chili powder, season all : I think we have at least four of each!
- random stuff that goes under the kitchen sink - really, I'm not even sure how it's all staying in there, but so far, so good!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have all the basics covered so that leaves nothing that you NEED for Christmas so I can just check y'all off my list! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama, you're so funny. Just double up the gifts for Chris and me:)

    ReplyDelete